Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent Hand Tool Shops in Brighton Area

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Not Brighton Tools, they don't really stock a good range of hand tools. I am looking for somewhere that keeps carving chisels and the like. Don't suggest B&Q; thats an expensive place to purchase tools.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Airds. Bond Street. Look no further.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Not Brighton Tools, they don't really stock a good range of power tools. I am looking for somewhere that keeps carving chisels and the like. Don't suggest B&Q; thats an expensive place to purchase tools.

By the viaduct in london road don`t know the name

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Airds. Bond Street. Look no further.

Blimey is that still going, when I started my apprenticeship in the early 70's I used to get hand tools from there. Was always good back then.
Dockrills was another and there was one along London Road by the Co-op, cant remember the name

pishrat

Feb 27, 2008
Not Brighton Tools, they don't really stock a good range of power tools. I am looking for somewhere that keeps carving chisels and the like. Don't suggest B&Q; thats an expensive place to purchase tools.

Are you joking? They stock a massive range of power tools, far more anyone else in town. I'll admit they're not the greatest on hand tools.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Are you joking? They stock a massive range of power tools, far more anyone else in town. I'll admit they're not the greatest on hand tools.

I meant hand tools. Silly me :( Edited my post now to avoid confusion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here