Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent crowd for Exeter?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Just been checking out the online ticket site and it looks like there could be a reasonable crowd tomorrow. W block (East stand behind the goal) is now 'limited' as well as A block in South stand. In fact the only area that looks empty is J block. Family stand should be sold out due to cheap ticket offer in the Sun.

If the weather is good tomorrow I'm sure a few hundred more tickets may sell in the morning. Just hope we can generate some sort of atmosphere to push the lads on to vistory.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
setting off at 8am so we can be in town early enough to allow Mrs SG and sister-in-law to meet up and start shopping while I go to the match with brother-in-law. THE must win game of the season so far. 3 points and it could all look relatively painless from here on in. 1 point (or heavens forbid none) and we will still be "in the mix" but more importantly confidence at home will hit new depths.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
setting off at 8am so we can be in town early enough to allow Mrs SG and sister-in-law to meet up and start shopping while I go to the match with brother-in-law. THE must win game of the season so far. 3 points and it could all look relatively painless from here on in. 1 point (or heavens forbid none) and we will still be "in the mix" but more importantly confidence at home will hit new depths.

Will you be paying Falmer a visit?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Ive got a good feeling about tomorow.I dunno why, I just have.:clap2:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
You can add me as I've managed to blag a hospitality ticket from one of the contractors on site. I'm giving up my Swans ST for this, so it'd better be bloody worth it :rant: (I've yet to see Albion lose so far this season, so may be a good luck omen?)

Portakabin it is then,as least if the game is sh*t you have got a bar.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Will try but it is hard if there is only a few of us actually singing and creating an atmosphere. Otherwise, cannot wait for tomorrow. C'mon Brighton.

Oooh you hero. I'll nominate you for a Pride of Britain award.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Just been checking out the online ticket site and it looks like there could be a reasonable crowd tomorrow. W block (East stand behind the goal) is now 'limited' as well as A block in South stand. In fact the only area that looks empty is J block. Family stand should be sold out due to cheap ticket offer in the Sun.

If the weather is good tomorrow I'm sure a few hundred more tickets may sell in the morning. Just hope we can generate some sort of atmosphere to push the lads on to vistory.

Good sign! Hope we DO get the crowd our improved performances deserve!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was surprised that couldn't get block E.

On another note does anyone else get a problem when buying online and clicking on the stadium plan? Last few week its taken me to the update details page which is odd

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You can add me as I've managed to blag a hospitality ticket from one of the contractors on site. I'm giving up my Swans ST for this, so it'd better be bloody worth it :rant: (I've yet to see Albion lose so far this season, so may be a good luck omen?)

Bet Mrs Natterjack wasn't too impressed with you not going back for the weekend ???

I hope you're leaving our beautiful stadium in safe hands NJ?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here