Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent brekkie in London?

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Apologies if this has been done elsewhere.

Me plus son coming down from sunny Lancashire for the wall game on satdi. Train gets into Euston at about 9:15 so am looking for a decent spoon to get some brekkie. Prefer fools and horses type to posh gaffs and preferably not too far from a tube station. Better still would be Stratford area.

Thanks in advance

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Roast at London Bridge is pretty good, 'swanky' gastro style breakfast though, and round the corner from the only pub in London.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Some of the Wetherspoon's open early for brekkie. And they ain't half bad either. Worth a try.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
A couple of sausage and egg mcmuffins from McDonalds do the trick.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Roast at London Bridge is pretty good, 'swanky' gastro style breakfast though, and round the corner from the only pub in London.

Very nearly this. Roast to Go is a takeaway underneath Roast proper and does a great breakfast. It's in Borough market, so if you don't fancy it when you get there then there are lots of other choices available, everything from a basic fry-up to tapas.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Well as he's arriving in Euston at 9:15 it seems he has some time to kill before the match...

This. Was hoping to have a glimpse of the Olympic park from a distance seeing as its shut then maybe a few scoops at london bridge before the game :)

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
120.JPG

My favourite is the Regency Cafe, Regency St, Victoria

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't think they do breakfasts in London.

There won't be anywhere open on Saturday , not in London!

ONLY KIDDING.

How about the Village in Mitre Sq EC3 also a Jack The Ripper murder site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here