Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
842819e58ca4e5dbd31da3ee2e7610624423217f_hq.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you are not bothered about the FA Cup you have 2 Jan - 11 Jan and 23 Jan - 29 Jan available

Too cold in Jan. I much prefer the end of Feb early March as it’s warmer and you can also get an Alpine tan to show off with and save slipping into conversation you’ve been snowboarding.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As I said last time, I won’t be too disappointed if we get relegated.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Naylor just tweeted that it’s been delayed as not all games have been finalised will now be asap

FFS what are they playing at? Seriously, how difficult can it be for a couple of suits to work this out. People have plans to make and these arses cant even sort out the basics of a few matches. Give me strength.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
FFS what are they playing at? Seriously, how difficult can it be for a couple of suits to work this out. People have plans to make and these arses cant even sort out the basics of a few matches. Give me strength.

This is my question as well. What is so difficult? Why can’t they do this earlier? And also why isn’t anyone taking them to task over this?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's frustrating that they set dates that they have since reneged on, but we're still outside the 6 week notice period we got in the Championship.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's frustrating that they set dates that they have since reneged on, but we're still outside the 6 week notice period we got in the Championship.

Wasn't it 5 weeks last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here