Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death List 2015

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If you're talking about Tom Baker, I've always wondered, is he as barking mad as he seems on TV ?

I've met him twice, so maybe not the best to say, but yes. Every time I've spoken to him he's been completely wide-eyed, bat shit hilarious. Lives in a world of his own. Still very much 'The Doctor'.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
There are about 10 in this thread I was convinced were dead already.

I did not enjoy having to give you a thumbs down but can't see how you deserved a thumbs up for not knowing stuff. I'm sorry but I feel strongly about this. SEE ME.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I did not enjoy having to give you a thumbs down but can't see how you deserved a thumbs up for not knowing stuff. I'm sorry but I feel strongly about this. SEE ME.

Nancy Reagan and Vera Lynn are still alive?

I was exaggerating slightly with 10, but I was particularly surprised these two were still battling on. Would have said they had croaked 15+ years ago!

Good luck to them.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Nancy Reagan and Vera Lynn are still alive?

I was exaggerating slightly with 10, but I was particularly surprised these two were still battling on. Would have said they had croaked 15+ years ago!

Good luck to them.
I thought NR was still alive and knew Vera Lynn was. When VL goes it will be quite big news. Anyway, your dismissed.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I've got a strange feeling that Kelsey Grammer and Helen Mirren will be no more...

This will be devastating as I will have to change my avatar.

There's also a couple of high profile male actors (Robin Williams and Philip Seymour Hoffman). This year I'm going for Will Smith.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I've got a strange feeling that Kelsey Grammer and Helen Mirren will be no more...

This will be devastating as I will have to change my avatar.

There's also a couple of high profile male actors (Robin Williams and Philip Seymour Hoffman). This year I'm going for Will Smith.
based on?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm going to go for a cricket selection

Bob Appleyard
Richie Benaud
Martin Crowe
Doug Insole
Arthur Morris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here