Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Death in Paradise, new series.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
As a slight change to the topic, there's a new Death in Paradise spin-off being set in Australia in production with a female lead. The Daily Mail's headline is the hilariously misleading "Death in Paradise confirms show's FIRST ever lead female detective - following Ralph Little's emotional exit".

CLICK HERE! THEY'VE REPLACED A MAN WITH A WOMAN (not really, but we got you to click!!)

I wonder if it'll be any good? Seems a bit unnecessary to do a new spin-off, but hey-ho.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As a slight change to the topic, there's a new Death in Paradise spin-off being set in Australia in production with a female lead. The Daily Mail's headline is the hilariously misleading "Death in Paradise confirms show's FIRST ever lead female detective - following Ralph Little's emotional exit".

CLICK HERE! THEY'VE REPLACED A MAN WITH A WOMAN (not really, but we got you to click!!)

I wonder if it'll be any good? Seems a bit unnecessary to do a new spin-off, but hey-ho.
https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/death-in-paradise-new-series.360055/post-11090980

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blimey….so no room for older people in acting? …good job they killed off Judi Dench in Bond 🤔
Don seems to actually be inflating from series to series, he looks like an inner tube about to burst.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
I'm sorry to see Neville go. I thought he had grown into the role well after a slow start.

I would love to watch Beyond Paradise as I like Kris Marshall, but Sally Bretton's inability to act grates too much. She is fine as a foil to Lee Mack in Not Going Out, but Beyond Paradise requires a better actor.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep, it’s great escapism.

The only thing I didn’t like about this season was it being moved to Sunday’s, it was perfect winter Friday night, wind down and chill out TV! So the other half and I still watch it at 9pm on Friday nights instead on iPlayer!
you do the double with Beyond Paradise being a Friday dont you ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here