PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Recently I have been troubled by some of the OP's views but in this case I wholeheartedly agree.

I would have probably have thought twice about buying a ticket if I had thought they may not have wrapped it up by then. I certainly didn't applaud them 2 years ago and I won't again. They represent almost all that is wrong with football and that goes for all the so-called 'big 6'.

Why would anyone applaud and give merit to a team who has achieved success simply by having the most money? It may as well have been Bury or Rochdale if a rich country had tried to improve their image through sportswashing. Gah!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did you see Leicester against Newcastle?

I saw the result – they lost.

I also saw that we lost to already relegated Sheffield United in a pretty limp performance and then turned on the style to outclass the TRUE champions of Europe – and Europa League place-chasing Dirty Leeds United.

My point? Look at football one game at a time. Leicester didn't become gash overnight because they lost a game. Also, look at Chelsea's recent form – the drubbing by West Brom sticks out like a sore thumb.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It is quite possible, if results really do go against City, that doomed Fulham could get a draw at OT thus handing City the title at half time against little ol' Brighton whilst they're in the dressing room (Utd v Fulham KO's at 6 pm). Case of champagne from TB & PB and it could give us 45 minutes to score four and win the game!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I reckon it'll be done and dusted tonight because Leicester will beat a changed (weaker) United team who are more concerned about Liverpool and resting players from two days ago.
Just sayin'...

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Please don't give those dog shi*ters a guard of honour at the Amex.

I'd go all out to pamper and roll out guards of honour, red carpet. I'd make them feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Congratulatory complimentary slippers in their dressing room, best wishes for the European Cup Final bespoke made mugs personalised for each player. I'd have them lauding themselves in their own success.

Then batter them. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here