Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins made permanent manager

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Ernest said:
The wrong decision and the wrong length of contract

Sorry. I'm going to bite. YOU ARE A UNFUNNY ONE TRICK PONY. SHUT UP:censored: :censored: :censored:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
maybe trhe wrong choice imo,but he is,so hey lets try something really hard,and get behind him and the team.theirs still a long season ahead,all aboard the rollercoaster

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Ernest said:
The joke is giving the managers job to an untried coach who is on the back of a 3 game losing run .
Please go away and think about it

An untried coach who has nutured the careers of the majority of the majority of the first team, knows them inside out, is well respected in the game, wanted by a large number other clubs and has an affinity with the Albion.

:salute:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Now can we sing Wendy Wilkins Blue & White Army?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
good luck to him, has already changed the way we play to a faster more passing style. I think the future looks bright if he can get a few old heads to help the young lads

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Superseagull said:
Whilst I wish him well, I think the club has missed a chance to bring real change to the management team by bringing someone in with new ideas and contacts.

We are also short of a Youth team coach and chief scout, something I hope the club will address in the next week or two. We really need to know who we want, and who is available to bring into the club in the January transfer window, and this is what Dean White was supposed to be doing.

Vic Bragg was made youth team coach at the start of the season when Wilkins was made first team coach.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good Luck Deano's, Lets hope we can at least achieve mid-table mediocre and have a slice of stability for a change. I like Deano and his love of the club but am a bit apprehensive about his ability to ignite the team into a winning side. Lets hope he can get the young side playing attractive football that will bring the punters in................that being the biggest worry that our attendances will drop below 5000. But he is a popular coach and not many fans would begrudge him the chance to manage the club he loves.

Good luck DEAN WILKINS MANAGER OF BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB..............:clap2: :clap2: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm, would probably have preferred an outside appointment to bring some new ideas, but Wilkins will have my full support and we'll see what he can do.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
dcseagull said:
An untried coach who has nutured the careers of the majority of the majority of the first team, knows them inside out, is well respected in the game, wanted by a large number other clubs and has an affinity with the Albion.

:salute:

Dream on sunshine, anyway you can go and welcome him tomorrow can't you ?
Or are you another internet fan who never goes like Withdean unlike TRUE supporters such as me :salute:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I think whatever happened re : the managers appointment we would still finish mid table this year. So personally I'm happy enough to let them have a go and see what they can do.

Good luck the 2 Deans

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Not sure what to make of that. Only time will tell. still, at least it will give him a fair crack of the whip if nothing else. He needs to TOUGHEN UP though and start BOLLOCKING and BLASTING the players. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here