Dean WILKINS can stay with me.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I have had to lie down after hearing the OUTRAGEOUS news that Dean Wilkins (moistening thighs!) has been sacked again. I am sure that Dick Knight is behind it too. To show the SWISS B'STARDS that I mean business this gal is fighting back with a three point anti-Swiss plan:

1: NO Toblerone until Christmas
2: I have taken down the Roger Federer poster that hangs in our outside khazi
3: The next time that The Antiques Roadshow comes to Bevendean I am SELLING all the cuckoo clocks I bought from Argos two years ago.

To do this after Dean's 100% RECORD as caretaker manager of the Saints is an obsenity, as least Fred West (or should that be Dick Turpin?) wore a mask.

If Dean (knees trembling) is reading this and is homeless as well as jobless, I have spoken to hubby, and although there is not a spare bedroom for Dean (as our two kids, Dean and Wendy have their own bedrooms), Mr Bhadebenhams has agreed to take his model train set out of the loft and put a spare bed there. I'll promise to tuck him in every night (SWOON!) and there's three holes waiting to be filled by the left footed footballing GOD that is DW. He can even finish me off with a BROWN TIE if he wishes (TRUE LOVE SPEAKING!).

He will feel at home, as there are already 1,817 photos of Dean on the wall of my bedroom. What a MAN.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have had to lie down after hearing the OUTRAGEOUS news that Dean Wilkins (moistening thighs!) has been sacked again. I am sure that Dick Knight is behind it too. To show the SWISS B'STARDS that I mean business this gal is fighting back with a three point anti-Swiss plan:

3: The next time that The Antiques Roadshow comes to Bevendean I am SELLING all the cuckoo clocks I bought from Argos two years ago.

To do this after Dean's 100% RECORD as caretaker manager of the Saints is an obsenity, as least Fred West (or should that be Dick Turpin?) wore a mask.

If Dean (knees trembling) is reading this and is homeless as well as jobless, I have spoken to hubby, and although there is not a spare bedroom for Dean (as our two kids, Dean and Wendy have their own bedrooms), Mr Bhadebenhams has agreed to take his model train set out of the loft and put a spare bed there. I'll promise to tuck him in every night (SWOON!) and there's three holes waiting to be filled by the left footed footballing GOD that is DW. He can even finish me off with a BROWN TIE if he wishes (TRUE LOVE SPEAKING!).

He will feel at home, as there are already 1,817 photos of Dean on the wall of my bedroom. What a MAN.

LOLz

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

welcome back :clap2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Deano knows how to use his extra sausage to best effect.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
wilkins240707_228x373.jpg

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Mr bhadebenhams has indeed now cleared out the loft and I am lying in it, legs akimbo. Come on Dean (Seventh!!!!!), you know you want some of my GASH IN THE ATTIC.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
9/10

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
As Michael Winner might have said.... "Calm Down, Dear"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports