Dean Marney

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
My source tells me we're interested in bringing him from Burnley, sorry if already mentioned.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
not surprised, Gus and Tanno played at Spurs with him and he's the sort of midfielder we could do with.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
not surprised, Gus and Tanno played at Spurs with him and he's the sort of midfielder we could do with.

Were they ? I suppose that gives us an advantage, I think Hull and Ipswich are also after him.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Definitely a physical presence in midfield which we need. I seem to remember him scoring on a fairly regualr basis for some reason, looking at his stats on wikipedia it seems I'm wrong about that, 3 in 73 games for Burnley.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Decent box-to-box player, has good range of passing and likes a shot. Ticks the majority of the boxes of the midfield players needed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Big, spreads the ball about, has a good pass on him and decent pace - would enhance our midfield if the price is right. Not going to score goals for us but won't be bullied off the ball

Rumoured to have cost Burnley not too far short of half a mill when he signed from Hull 2 years ago and has a year on his current deal so Howe isn't going to give him away

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
do you work for sky

No, I got told my uncles mate, I never said anything for a secret source so 'Whingforpresident' can shut up because I'm sick of his little cheap snipes at me, twat.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Evidently not happening according to Andy Naylor's twitter account - due to wages being too high.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Evidently not happening according to Andy Naylor's twitter account - due to wages being too high.

The same Andy Naylor that said Craig Mackail-Smith wouldn't come here because wages would be a problem? Think it's probably best to wait and see on that one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports