Dean Cox not in squad today

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I hope not - should have been on instead of carole today

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Another oversight by Poyet in my opinion. Better than Carole. Should at least be on the bench, if not in the starting eleven. He'll be out the door in the summer and for once he'll be a player who leaves and makes something of himself.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Why, he wouldnt command a 1st team place with us even if Carole wasnt here.

Correct..

Although I may not agree with shipping him off now unless he is replaced by a decent loan signing, I think he may be shipped out in the summer. He is a good player but not good enough if TB is serious about creating a promotion winning team..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Correct..

Although I may not agree with shipping him off now unless he is replaced by a decent loan signing, I think he may be shipped out in the summer. He is a good player but not good enough if TB is serious about creating a promotion winning team..
Supported by the fact that Gus has brought in Lua Lua on loan.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I do find it odd that he played against Wycombe (in the centre) and came on against Villa and was superb. And then.......he's dropped. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I don't know but I have a feeling that Cox is one of those who's attitude grates with Gus. I agree that he is a MUCH better option than Carole. Seb was f***ing awful today. He kept showing the Norwich left winger and left back down the line which totally exposed Inigo.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd rather have seen him come on as sub in place of Carole yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here