Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deal or no deal fixed?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
And there was me wondering why the banker's offers were so low yesterday when it seems all along he may have known the player only had 1p in his box.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
My maths is obviously crap cos i don't understand what they are saying on that board about sequences.

Can anyone humour me?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mr C said:
Wouldn't this show be a whole lot better if they picked a member of the public to be the banker each time?

"I'll offer you... £249,999"

"DEAL!"

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Matey went away with £1 today.

I was just p!ssing myself when that woman went "19 is my lucky number, this is the first time I've had 19, I've got good feeling about it."

(box opened) £75,000.

When will these morons realise you can't have a good feeling about a box. It's a box!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Never seen the start so not sure how the boxes are distributed between the contestants but heard from somewhere that the boxes are chipped so that they know which amount is with which contestant. Makes sense I guess on the financial damage limitation front for C4.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Cheeky Monkey said:
Never seen the start so not sure how the boxes are distributed between the contestants but heard from somewhere that the boxes are chipped so that they know which amount is with which contestant. Makes sense I guess on the financial damage limitation front for C4.

Edmonds gets them to state at the start that they choose their box completely at random. Chipping the boxes seems a bit extreme and surely the regulator would find out.

The theory on the board is that there are several set sequences so when the banker sees which boxes produce which number they can determine what the contestant has in their box.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think they know about contestants family birthdays etc then put all the low money in those boxes..

How many times have you seen..

"7 - coz its my mums birthday

OPEN BOX 7

£250,000"

etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here