Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DAYS restaurant in Brighton

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah it's proper fit. Go there with an EMPTY stomach mind. Skip meals if you have to. You need to have a good appetite to make this place worthwhile.

Has anyone been there at lunch when it is Half Price? How much choice is there when you go at that time?

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Yeah it's proper fit. Go there with an EMPTY stomach mind. Skip meals if you have to. You need to have a good appetite to make this place worthwhile.

Has anyone been there at lunch when it is Half Price? How much choice is there when you go at that time?

Nothing like as much choice but very good value.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You do realize it's processed chicken bits and they have had the Health Department warnings in the past.Filthiest cooks ever are the Chinese, so beware.

You do realise that Days is not a Chinese restaurant? 'Tis a restaurant of the world.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Not been but hear good value.

Also after being involved in selling many restaurants I can say ALL kitchens from any cusine can be filthy, or really clean. The one I would say is the worst if I had to single one out, would be Indian kitchens.

Not been but hear good value.

Also after being involved in selling many restaurants I can say ALL kitchens from any cusine can be filthy, or really clean. The one I would say is the worst if I had to single one out, would be Indian kitchens.

Too right, I have been involved in hotel/restaurants for 30 odd years and this one particular Chinese contract was so appallingly filthy my company had no choice but to shut down their operation just to steam clean the kitchen.I don't dine out anymore, been sick once to often, I like to cook at home, whether making vindaloos or chicken chowmein, mine is vastly superior to any takeaway. Safer too.

btw ccider in what capaity do you buy and sell restaurants?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Too right, I have been involved in hotel/restaurants for 30 odd years and this one particular Chinese contract was so appallingly filthy my company had no choice but to shut down their operation just to steam clean the kitchen.I don't dine out anymore, been sick once to often, I like to cook at home, whether making vindaloos or chicken chowmein, mine is vastly superior to any takeaway. Safer too.

btw ccider in what capaity do you buy and sell restaurants?

was involved in business tranfer, selling freehold/leasehold businesses as going concerns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here