Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Day out in London with 6 and 2 year old

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thank you so much everyone.

We hadn't given enough time to plan and want to do it properly so just took the kids to Fishers Farm near Wisborough Green. They always enjoy that place.

Will be doing London at some point in the next couple of months with them so this thread will still be a really handy reference. Cheers.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
My (almost 3 year old) grandson went here earlier in the year and loved it.

The BM is just room after room of brown pots. I love history. I love museums. But there is a limit to how many brown pots I want to see in a day.

I know a good Jack the Ripper tour if you need a recommendation :)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Our thing (after The Science Museum) was usually London Bridge, Borough Market, then loop around the river - Tower of London, Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast all look great from the outside!!!!

As said above Covent Garden street entertainment is always fun.
Don’t forget the joys of the South American pick pockets that ‘work’ Covent Garden too :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Thank you so much everyone.

We hadn't given enough time to plan and want to do it properly so just took the kids to Fishers Farm near Wisborough Green. They always enjoy that place.

Will be doing London at some point in the next couple of months with them so this thread will still be a really handy reference. Cheers.
In that case, about 3 weeks before you go, go onto the Sky Garden website. It's the walkie talkie building opposite the Shard. You can go up to the viewing platform for free and there's a cafe and a botanical garden inside it. Fantastic views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here