Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh

no81skint

Apr 27, 2007
Coventry
Where's me jumper by The Sultans of Ping FC

Punk in the great tradition of Jilted John (Gordon the moron) and Splodgenessabounds (two pints of lager…).

The story is set for a young man who has lost his jumper, and doesn’t know where to find it. He is wracked with angst at the repercussions of losing the jumper. It is after all, a fairly new one and doesn’t itch. Along the way we have gravy, Karl Marx, a lot of tea and an angry dog. What more would you want from a song?

(bow down all poet laureates)

And my dog, will be so, so angry.

woof.

Original post: Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh: Where's me jumper by The Sultans of Ping FC

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Over the hills with the swords of a thousand men, heard that at the start of some godawful kids animation film about crap pirates the other day and it made me chortle with joy - hadn't heard that load of old nonsense in decades....

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Over the hills with the swords of a thousand men, heard that at the start of some godawful kids animation film about crap pirates the other day and it made me chortle with joy - hadn't heard that load of old nonsense in decades....

And Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen purely because my kids go the full Peter Griffin on the floor every time I slap my little 7" on (yes I'm still talking about the song deviants) and it cracks me up every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here