Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Walliams

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Perusing rumours on MusX (or whatever Twitter's called now) self-centred me is worried I'm going to have to rewrite (and slightly diminish) my career biog tonight.

My first job in TV and my highest profile scriptwriting job to date each starred (a different) one of the main names in the frame :(

I'm hoping that all the rumours are wrong and it turns out to only be that twat with a recent high profile American chat show. *fingers crossed*

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perusing rumours on MusX (or whatever Twitter's called now) self-centred me is worried I'm going to have to rewrite (and slightly diminish) my career biog tonight.

My first job in TV and my highest profile scriptwriting job to date each starred (a different) one of the main names in the frame :(

I'm hoping that all the rumours are wrong and it turns out to only be that twat with a recent high profile American chat show. *fingers crossed*
They’ll say you knew but turned a blind eye……

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I saw Russell Brand do ‘stand up comedy’ back in 2008. It mainly consisted of him sitting in a stool reading thing he found amusing from a tabloid newspaper.

Two parts of his set stick in my mind. The first was his description of how we (meaning men) like the choking sound as the penis hits the back of a woman’s throat. He continuously repeated the sound on stage to ‘enhance’ the comic effect. This ‘bit’ ended with him offering to explain it better outside after the show declaring, “Blow jobs round the back.” The second was a female from the audience asking what he was doing after the show. To which he replied, “I don’t know. Where shall we go?”

There were a phenomenal amount of young women at the stage door waiting for him after the show.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I saw Russell Brand do ‘stand up comedy’ back in 2008. It mainly consisted of him sitting in a stool reading thing he found amusing from a tabloid newspaper.

Two parts of his set stick in my mind. The first was his description of how we (meaning men) like the choking sound as the penis hits the back of a woman’s throat. He continuously repeated the sound on stage to ‘enhance’ the comic effect. This ‘bit’ ended with him offering to explain it better outside after the show declaring, “Blow jobs round the back.” The second was a female from the audience asking what he was doing after the show. To which he replied, “I don’t know. Where shall we go?”

There were a phenomenal amount of young women at the stage door waiting for him after the show.
Just watched dispatches and was not at all surprised to see it start with exactly the interchange I had remembered from the time.

His attitudes towards women were disturbing but so very blatant.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Not sure what your point is ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here