Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think you have issues with reading and paranoia.

Funnily enough, I think Acker79 has problems with comprehension. Seems you do too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I was passing Strada at lunchtime today Bruno was at a window table with a dark haired geezer and two female companions. Bruno was undoubtably schmoozing aforementioned geezer from what I could overhear through the thick glass. Could this be our man?
You've been here long enough to know the rules. Get in there with your ****ing iPhone!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Twitter users. Is it just me or are the club playing silly buggers? They keep tweeting fairly mundane stories and links, knowing full bloody well that there will be thousands of waiting to see a Confirmed Signing tweet :angry:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BennettsFieldBunny ‏@BennettsField 10 mins
Bridders going to Sunderland has always been holding everything up. Like a cork in a bottle of champagne. Watch what happens now #bhafc

Prepare for an explosion of signings #bhafc
I don't really understand this. We've known for ages that Gus wanted Bridcutt, and that Bridcutt wanted to go - I can't see why we didn't get to a point where we said something like 'this is the price, and the deal has to be completed by xx Jan, to give us time to spend the money. If it's not done by then, he stays - your choice'.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Have heard this today somewhere else too

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
My Spanish is a very, very long way from being perfect but, it says something like:

Celta finalised the departures in the transfer window of winger Carlos Bellvis and forward David Rodriguez. Both players did not train today with their teammates at A Madroa.

Barring any twists, Bellvis will join Ponferradina on loan, while David will go to Brighton in the English Championship.

With these departures, Celta have played two chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't specify whether the lad coming here is on loan or not.

Do they know Wilbraham is available ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can't see why we didn't get to a point where we said something like 'this is the price, and the deal has to be completed by xx Jan, to give us time to spend the money. If it's not done by then, he stays - your choice'.

Because I think unfortunately nowadays, it seems like clubs have so little power to do that sort of thing. If a bigger club want a player, and the player wants to go there, there is basically sod all the current club seem to be able to do about it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The always reliable Bennetts Filed Bunny is up to his usual Dealing Day Twitter tricks...

BennettsFieldBunny ‏@BennettsField 10 mins
Bridders going to Sunderland has always been holding everything up. Like a cork in a bottle of champagne. Watch what happens now #bhafc

Prepare for an explosion of signings #bhafc

He still thinks Jay Bothroyd's signed...

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
As I was passing Strada at lunchtime today Bruno was at a window table with a dark haired geezer and two female companions. Bruno was undoubtably schmoozing aforementioned geezer from what I could overhear through the thick glass. Could this be our man?

They played together at Almeria 2008 / 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here