Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lee......again

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to harp on about the bloke but why has he been given even a 3 month contract.It was obvious he was not good enough for div 2 so god knows what he would look like in div 1.It had to be an ideal time to get rid of him to make way for a new player.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield Weds and a few sub appearances,and he is not a div 1 player.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i think he probably has the ability but its an attitude problem he's had hais chances and while im not gonna be critical of mcghee im suprised he has been kept on

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BRIGHT ON Q said:
Sheffield Weds and a few sub appearances,and he is not a div 1 player.

weds he was no worse than anyone else
and even top players struggle to make an impact when coming on as a sub so how bout we trust mcghee in what he does as he got a poor side promoted

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Send him back to mighty Thurrock.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
kinkygerbil said:
is that your view as our manager who sees him in training every day?

You never know, Lee may do a Guy Butters next season and make most of us eat our words. I doubt it though.

:rolleyes:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Zebedee said:
You never know, Lee may do a Guy Butters next season and make most of us eat our words. I doubt it though.

:rolleyes:
i think we should trust mark mcghee and see wat happens he wouldn't be putting some of his budget on lee if he didnt think it was worth it so he obviously see's something in him

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
i think that mcghee must see something in it if he is insistant on signing him on for a few extra months. KTF

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
This guy is a legend! :D :clap2:

pofinal.jpg

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
ben andrews girlfriend said:
i think that mcghee must see something in it if he is insistant on signing him on for a few extra months. KTF
excatly mcghee is the one thats got us to division 1 so a liitle bit of faith in the man would be good

:clap: :clap: :clap:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
WEll he has got three months to see if he can cut it.

he has not been the best in the team for sure but after the three months he has not improved i am sure MM will let him go.

When you think Piercy is on the same contract there really is no justice

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
is that your view as our manager who sees him in training every day?
No, it is the view of a supporter who has seen all of his first team appearances and most of his almost-all-just-as-inept-and-inert reserves appearances. I couldn't give a toss what he's like in training - you don't get any points for that.

McGhee is completely wrong about this. Lee is a f***ing waste of money that could be far better used elsewhere.

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Albionite83 said:
No, it is the view of a supporter who has seen all of his first team appearances and most of his almost-all-just-as-inept-and-inert reserves appearances. I couldn't give a toss what he's like in training - you don't get any points for that.

McGhee is completely wrong about this. Lee is a f***ing waste of money that could be far better used elsewhere.
i have seen all of his first team appearances (sheff wed apart) and quite a few of his reserve games over the last 2 and a bit seasons to and as iv said already in this thread and bob booker told me the same thing he has got terrific ability but doesnt use it and has the wrong attitude.but mcghee deserves are faith he has taken us back to the 1st division by getting the team to play to there strenghs and wouldnt be wasting money on lee if he thinks he aint good enough! he's surely just hoping that this will give him a kick up the arse and he will come back with the right attitude pre season and prove us all wrong.maybe mcghee is making a mistake but get off his back and let him get on with his job

im no david lee fan i would have got rid of him but how about we stop threads on here moaning about mcghee giving him a contract cos iv lost count of threads on this subject

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope he grabs the chance and proves us all wrong. I've only ever seen him at QPR in the LDV where we were played off the park for the 1st half and everbody looked shite, not just Lee. It then became open day on NSC to just have a dig at Lee, El Abd and Roberts. I think he was subbed early in the 2nd and we improved. I could be totally wrong as it was fecking freezing abd was a day to forget.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Why do so many posts make a point along the lines of "everyone looked bad that day, not just Lee". Well I'm sorry but everyone else to a man has had good games at some point, Lee hasn't. And I've seen most if not all his (thankfully few) first team outings and the guy gives us nothing.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albionite83 said:

you really are a fool. if he does it in training he has the abilty and itas just a case of bringing it out.
also do you think it helps every time he players morans like yourself i suspect shout abuse at him?

May 29, 2004
Lancing
Lee has made a total of ........... wait for it ..........

6 first team appearances since he joined us.

The guy must have talent as I can remember him wiping the floor with us when he played against us for Southend in our triumphant season back in the 3rd Division. He did after all score 2 against us that season!!! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here