Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Kitson

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Given that Gary Hart has claimed that Dave Kitson boasted to Albion players that he dived in order to get the penalty (television footage showed that he was sent to the ground by some invisible force-field), during Saturday's game at Reading, could not the offender be charged either for bringing the game into disrepute or, more likely, for misconduct? If Michael Essien can be charged for misconduct for committing an horrendous tackle then, surely, Kitson can be charged for cheating.
It has been said on NSC before, but I am incensed by the performance of the referee of Saturday's game. It was beyond belief. Our game is in serious trouble if players can cheat so blatantly with impunity and officials can perform so incompetently without being called to account.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you read Kitson's comments on the official Reading site he appears to be suggesting that OGH is talking bollocks both about the dive and Elphik's sending off and Kitson's conversations with Tank are put forward by Kitson as proof of this it seems.

That is just my precis of the ginger diver's comments (as I don't seem to be able to cut and paste it verbatim) but that is how I read it. I know who I'd believe....and he doesn't play for Reading :)

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
I hate the man.

I really do...I detest him.

I wanted to 'Stoke' him on Saturday.

Really I did. I wanted to fight him. Punch him. Kick him.

He is not nice.

I hope Santa does not bring him anything nice!!!

I hope I make my views clear.

Don't care about him - he's just a flat-track bully who kicks us when we're down.

The guy I never want to see again is Glen Little - we've played Reading 4 times since we came back up and he's ROYALLY f***ed us each and every time :(

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Don't care about him - he's just a flat-track bully who kicks us when we're down.

The guy I never want to see again is Glen Little - we've played Reading 4 times since we came back up and he's ROYALLY f***ed us each and every time :(
Yeah but he's not as much of a RAGING THUNDERCUNT as Kitson.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
London Irish said:

Was he playing in the opening game last season?

Kitson did and gave us the big one when he equalised.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
Was he playing in the opening game last season?

Kitson did and gave us the big one when he equalised.

The game we got done by a "hand ball" winning goal? :angry:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kitson isnt high profile enough for anyone to bother disciplining him. Only serious foul play by or on well known players in the Prem will get looked at. :nono:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
Yes and I think he cost less than El-Turi

200k and rising on appearances I seem to remember.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Odious ginger tosser, born without a sense of humour as well. At least he won't be seeing much action when Reading make the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here