Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Cameron to become the new Fergie

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Striker Dave Cameron has quit Principality Welsh Premier club Rhyl to become the new manager of UniBond League Division One North outfit Bradford Park Avenue.

The 32-year-old front man, who joined the Lilies in summer 2006, says that he sees no future for himself in Rhyl`s first-team after scoring twelve goals from a total of forty-eight Welsh Premier appearances.

Mostly relegated to the bench this season, Bangor-born Cameron (pictured) began his career as a trainee at St Mirren where he made 10 appearances before signing for Brighton in July 1999 and making twenty-two starts.

A free transfer took him to Worthing, then Lincoln City and Chester.

He made a permanent move to then UniBond Premier side Droylsden in January 2004 after spending a successful couple of months on-loan, before arriving at Belle Vue.

"He didn't see a future for himself in the first team so has decided to move on," said Rhyl manager John Hulse.

"He had a chat with me and we`ve agreed to cancel his contract with immediate effect.

"There`s no animosity whatsoever and he goes with my blessing. I`d like to thank Dave for all he`s done for the club on both the playing and non-playing side

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
before signing for Brighton in July 1999 and making twenty-two starts.

22 starts, whoever wrote that is having a laugh, if he made 22 apperances for us I'd be surprised and most of them had to be from the bench. I do remember him grabbing that pitch invader though one evening game at Withdean.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Thank the Lord for that. I was quite at a loss to work out how the Tory leader could become a MILF of the ginge variety.
Disturbing scenes.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Well I had images of the Tory leader singing with the Black Eyed Peas before opening this, which was even more disturbing.

"...My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here