Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Cameron on Football Focus

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
So David Cameron's prediction for Liverpool V Aston Villa is 6-0 to his 'beloved' Villa.

This is the sort of comment an excited little boy makes.

Can this really be the considered opinion of a man who supposedly adores and is knowledegable about his football?

Personally I think it makes him look like a twat.

While I'm at it....if there's one good thing to come out of the world cup vote it's the fact that Cameron can't bask in reflected glory.

Any thoughts?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
What a dick head he is. I wish we still had good old Gordon, a real politician.

The debt creator, that sold our Gold at way below its value, squandered years of growth built on a rising debt mountain, left us bankrupt and had the charisma of a potatoe.

yeah please do come back Gordon. :tosser:

If you like Politics these were classic

[YT]94lW6Y4tBXs[/YT]

[YT]E1waGanUNt0[/YT]

Last edited:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
i'm no conservative but thought he came across quite well to be honest. not sure why he's on there but just as enlightening as shearer/lawro. which doesn't take much.

brown outside of politics is the most dispicable thing to have graced my television.

Edit: as well as within politics (thanks peterward - that daniel hannan video is qualla)

Last edited:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Maybe he knows something we don't.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Maybe he knows something we don't.

Yes I think most modern politicians are more savvy than we give them credit for. The old "noblesse oblige" or the "pig with a red rosette" mentality on either side is disappearing in the 21st Century.

Mind you, whether being "savvy" equates with "trustworthy"...???

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
During a Commons debate in 2001 the self described "novice parliamentarian" declared: "Many of those who have spoken in the debate or have written about the subject are either lawyers or football fans, but I have to confess that I am neither." David Cameron

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The debt creator, that sold our Gold at way below its value, squandered years of growth built on a rising debt mountain, left us bankrupt and had the charisma of a potatoe.

yeah please do come back Gordon. :tosser:

If you like Politics these were classic

[YT]94lW6Y4tBXs[/YT]

[YT]E1waGanUNt0[/YT]

He is a real politician, read his interview in the Guardian magazine today then you will see what a decent man he is. Unlike Tony Blair, Thatcher and all the other previous PMs he has stayed in his constituency.

Also those "politicians" are jokes.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here