Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bowie

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
don't waste money on a 'best of', buy every LP from the 70s

and then all the others, the last few have all had a few blinding songs on Survive from 'hours' and 'Everyone says Hi' from 'Heathen' spring to mind

however avoid 'Never let me down' under all circumstances - that said I had a cracking day out at wembley when he did that 'glass spider' silliness

What about some more trivia - name a certain (deceased) guitar player, who played on Bowie's 'Let's Dance'?

And another deceased mega-star who played guitar on the 1970 follow-up 45 to 'Space Oddity'?

Mick Ronson (deceased) played with a band in Hull, name them.

The songs 'Hang On To Yourself' and 'Moonage Daydream' were written and sung by Bowie - but what was the pseudonym he originally went under when recording them?

Bowie also played sax - what was his original saxophone made of?

When he introduced his newest album with The Spiders From Mars in Brighton at The Dome - which band was he support act for?

SRV is correctamundo, but this pub quiz is going a bit slow

What about some more trivia - name a certain (deceased) guitar player, who played on Bowie's 'Let's Dance'?
Answer (as already been given) SRV.

And another deceased mega-star who played guitar on the 1970 follow-up 45 to 'Space Oddity'?
Answer MARC BOLAN

Mick Ronson (deceased) played with a band in Hull, name them.
Answer THE RATS

The songs 'Hang On To Yourself' and 'Moonage Daydream' were written and sung by Bowie - but what was the pseudonym he originally went under when recording them?
Answer ARNOLD CORNS

Bowie also played sax - what was his original saxophone made of?
Answer PLASTIC

When he introduced his newest album with The Spiders From Mars in Brighton at The Dome - which band was he support act for?
Answer THE GROUNDHOGS

Seems my questions were a bit too hard then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here