Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti dead!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Best possible news to wake up to . Utter scum . Should have been held far more accountable for what he and the others did to the Albion whilst alive .Rot in hell.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
When I first read the link in the OP, there was a comment from someone that included criticism of Bellotti due to his antics at the Albion. That comment has since been deleted, even though it did not, imo, breach the posting guidelines of that website, which guidelines I have just read in their entirety.

No surprises there then: they'll circle the wagons to preserve & protect their 'reality'. It is pitiful to behold. I'd suggest we all post on there (within guidelines) to that effect but it serves no purpose other than to probably reinforce their blinkered views.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As much as people here do not in anyway remember David Belotti fondly, perhaps they might care to remember that he had a wife, two daughters and other family who will be hurting. Perhaps keeping our thoughts to ourselves would leave us with the moral high ground.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
like it or not he played a massive part in our history. But we've moved on, I've moved on. Look at what we got inspite of his agenda.

To celebrate anybody's death in the way some are suggesting isn't right.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As much as people here do not in anyway remember David Belotti fondly, perhaps they might care to remember that he had a wife, two daughters and other family who will be hurting. Perhaps keeping our thoughts to ourselves would leave us with the moral high ground.

Maybe, instead, we might think of the families who lost people waiting for Falmer and so didn't see the resurrection of our club or indeed the family of the bloke sent to prison ? Harsh though it will undoubtedly sound, I really couldn't give a toss about them - this is my 'The witch is dead' moment and I intend to enjoy it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Maybe, instead, we might think of the families who lost people waiting for Falmer and so didn't see the resurrection of our club or indeed the family of the bloke sent to prison ? Harsh though it will undoubtedly sound, I really couldn't give a toss about them - this is my 'The witch is dead' moment and I intend to enjoy it.

I lost my best friend waiting for Falmer, I know how much it hurt, just like you have done and now his family feel that way too. But I ain't gonna have an argument with anyone over this man, people will have to behave as they see fit.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I lost my best friend waiting for Falmer, I know how much it hurt, just like you have done and now his family feel that way too. But I ain't gonna have an argument with anyone over this man, people will have to behave as they see fit.

My Grandad never lived to see the stadium he campaigned for. But I'm sure he's seen it from the other side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here