Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite army

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There's a lot of competition for that in this thread. Although if I was a left winger staring at 9+ years of Conservative government ahead of me posting juvenile comments and pictures of Cameron might help in avoiding reality.

tragedy.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stephen Hawking says we should be really scared of Capitalism, not robots...

"If machines produce everything we need, the outcome will depend on how things are distributed. Everyone can enjoy a life of luxurious leisure if the machine-produced wealth is shared, or most people can end up miserably poor if the machine-owners successfully lobby against wealth redistribution. So far, the trend seems to be toward the second option, with technology driving ever-increasing inequality." - Stephen Hawking

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
ah the tax avoidance gambit. so no cuts, it can all be solved with eradicating tax avoidance. as the EU is the cause of much of the avoidance, i fear we are cooperating too much on that front.

No we're actively blocking efforts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Is it spot on? Does Jeremy Corbyn HATE Britain then? Does Corbyn sympathise with terrorists? He said the lack of any attempt to bring Bin Laden to trial was a tragedy, and he's right. He basically said that all of the events surrounding what happened in 2011 are tragic.

He's the Prime Minister and is using some very dangerous vocabulary to attack the leader of the opposotion, based on deliberate misinterpretations.
Yes , here is even more evidence of his support for the IRA:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...rbyn-and-John-McDonnells-close-IRA-links.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here