Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dashboard warning light

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So the Mrs has just returned from England to Wales only took her 11 hours went through a very deep puddle,soaked all the floor then this warning light came on, it's a Hyundai i20 but I can't see anything similar in the manual she made it home ok at a slower speed but anyone actually know what the light is indicating ? Apart from the soggy carpets, ta very much
IMG-20231020-WA0000.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'd still take it to a garage somewhere and Usk them what they think.
I had to Google that. I've now awarded you a laughy face emoji thingy!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So the Mrs has just returned from England to Wales only took her 11 hours went through a very deep puddle,soaked all the floor then this warning light came on, it's a Hyundai i20 but I can't see anything similar in the manual she made it home ok at a slower speed but anyone actually know what the light is indicating ? Apart from the soggy carpets, ta very much
View attachment 168349
Beware, cybermen. Well, one cyberman. Blighters, they are.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
That's because I trust my NSC experts implicitly,plus I couldn't send googly the fakkin photo of the warning light.
I found out recently that you can actually do that on your phone (if it's like mine). On the Google search bar there's a pic of a microphone and what looks like a weird square to me without glasses but is supposed to be a camera symbol. If you press the camera symbol and point the camera at it, it can tell you what it is. Although I'd use NSC to confirm as Google can throw up some odd results! (y)

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
If it’s a diesel then it’s 100% water in the oil filter - you can manually bleed it on most vehicles

Not the end of the world, more likely there is water in the sensor.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well after all that jazz the insurance company wrote it off,they assumed it was river water and paid out a grand over the value of resale they said water in the car itself was the write off and nothing to do with the light! Good job they didn't check the state of the carpets inside before she went through the puddle 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here