Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
i dont subscribe to his drivel, but apparently in his article on Cucurella signing he says Sima will go out on loan. Thats all i got.

No, i dont subscribe to the Athletic either, which could be why i would have missed it, but to go back to the guy who said

"however all sources saying Darwin to Brighton is not going to happen"

I take it (seeing as he hasn't replied) he meant, no sources saying anything on the matter, i have'nt seen anything other than a general feeling on here (myself included) that it is not looking likely.

But until a credible source reports the deal is off, for all anyone knows we could be thrashing out the finer points while Darwin undergoes a medical.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Well, 2 plus Connolly ��

Just seen rumours that Forrest are interested in Connolly - that would be funny if true. May have to put up with just the two!

Pretty sure the rumours being touted are only down to the Hughton connection. Can't see this happening unless we do have a couple of surprises arriving tomorrow.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
But until a credible source reports the deal is off, for all anyone knows we could be thrashing out the finer points while Darwin undergoes a medical.

I’ve not seen any credible source (Owen, Naylor, Romano etc) confirm this. These are journos who have put it on record we’re speaking to Benfica about the possibility.

Having read a lot about this, I’m still of the view that Benfica try and pull off one massive sale per season, they’ve been trying to get big money (£50m+) for Carlos Vinícius. Interestingly, it looks like (according to Romano) he is going to PSV (clearly on loan) so a big windfall is not going to be forthcoming, they’ve given up on getting multi-bucks for Carlos this season.

So - do they cash in on Nunez now?

Another 24hrs or so to go.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
[Tweet]https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1432392138814279693?s=21[/Tweet]

Looks like that’s that then!

Origi will now be the focus I reckon - Liverpool want to sell (no loan)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just seen rumours that Forrest are interested in Connolly - that would be funny if true. May have to put up with just the two!

Pretty sure the rumours being touted are only down to the Hughton connection. Can't see this happening unless we do have a couple of surprises arriving tomorrow.

Can you imagine the eruption on NSC on having just two strikers LOL

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I’ve not seen any credible source (Owen, Naylor, Romano etc) confirm this. These are journos who have put it on record we’re speaking to Benfica about the possibility.

Having read a lot about this, I’m still of the view that Benfica try and pull off one massive sale per season, they’ve been trying to get big money (£50m+) for Carlos Vinícius. Interestingly, it looks like (according to Romano) he is going to PSV (clearly on loan) so a big windfall is not going to be forthcoming, they’ve given up on getting multi-bucks for Carlos this season.

So - do they cash in on Nunez now?

Another 24hrs or so to go.

Yeah, could be about to get interesting

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From earlier reports , all parties interested,

So he wanted to come , they wanted to sell and we wanted to buy

My guess is we low balled as usual and cocked it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Forest have made an enquiry for AC to take on loan imagine the melt down on here if that happens. Like said earlier on the day the club must have players arriving tomorrow or heaven forbid any injuries etc

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

We’ll never know, but if that is/was the case, quite frustrating.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Forest have made an enquiry for AC to take on loan imagine the melt down on here if that happens. Like said earlier on the day the club must have players arriving tomorrow or heaven forbid any injuries etc

“Imagine the meltdown”??? Which newly promoted EPL club would go into a season with only 2 strikers (one who is injury prone) and not expect to be involved in a relegation battle? Now throw the same scenario at a club starting it’s 5th consecutive season in the division and it would be nothing short of appalling resource management.

Insanity if true.

We’ll be waving goodbye to Bissouma in January if this is true and I would not blame him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

My guess is you're talking out of your fact-free arse :shrug:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Would it be a long-running NSC striker thread without the hope, the jeopardy and ultimately the disappointment. You can structure these like a Hollywood narrative. Every time the same.

I thought Hollywood like a happy ending

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here