Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren is at it again

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hmmm.

'Darren' and 'Caskey' both goons, both trolling opposition boards.

I reckon a Reading fan who has an odd and unhealthy dislike for us.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
This sounds just like the rubbish that someone under the name of Caskey used to post all over opposition boards and I found myself constantly having to try and apologise for, Darren Caskey is JFCs dad I think but I can't imagine him posting nonsense online!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We all just have to take it in turns to register and apologise, pointing out he's Palace. We can do one club each.

Why not get in there before him? Someone should go on the Rotherham forum, and warn them of a "DarrenBHAFC" making a visit anytime soon.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Don't let us down.

Brighton fan here.

This clown Darren spent last week spouting this same bollocks on the Ipswich forum.

Ignore him, he's probably only 12 or even worse, a Palace fan.

Sorry he inconvenienced your forum.

Darren, you sir are an Idiot.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This sounds just like the rubbish that someone under the name of Caskey used to post all over opposition boards and I found myself constantly having to try and apologise for, Darren Caskey is JFCs dad I think but I can't imagine him posting nonsense online!
Yes, JFC's dad and a popular Reading player.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why not get in there before him? Someone should go on the Rotherham forum, and warn them of a "DarrenBHAFC" making a visit anytime soon.
Be my guest.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: Brighton fans on the Hull forum arguing with each other

Dec 15, 2014
Here

If he thinks he is anonymous he could be a relative of a player. Once they are found out then it usually goes away.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably already previously banned as 'Caskey' on both the Ipswich and Hull boards :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here