Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darius Henderson

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
227 BHA said:
You're actually offering English lessons? :lolol:

I suggest you check your signature for punctuation and capital letters on names first:shootself
Indeed. Especially as he's picking up on a typo not a spelling mistake. :jester:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I always thought Henderson was rubbish for us - but I have seen him a few times over the past year, and he has improved immeasurably. It started at Gillingham, and has continued at Watford.

Having said that, the boy is going through a bit of a lull now after a very good start, partly as he's being kept out by King and Ashley Young - who will be playing in the Premiership very soon.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Neale_Coopers_Barmy_Army said:
MARLON MARLON MARLON. Another ex gills player.

Lots of them, ex Gills (note capital letter) players. Wasnt he the one jailed for buying a nicked car??:lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's almost sad that Gillingham are likely to go bust but, we survived as people like coming to Brighton as it's a nice place. Gillingham on the other hand is a complete shithole and a visit to the rubbish tip of England will not be missed by many.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Neale_Coopers_Barmy_Army said:
We are not going bust. Are you thick do you read the papers?

BHAExpress actually said "It's almost sad that Gillingham are likely to go bust"

"Likely" is not the same as "going bust"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here