Dario Gradi to retire

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gradi is set to retire after the Forest game after serving 24 years at Crewe.Personally i think he done a fantastic job and a man who stayed loyal:clap:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
algie said:
Gradi is set to retire after the Forest game after serving 24 years at Crewe.Personally i think he done a fantastic job and a man who stayed loyal:clap:

That's one record i cannot see being broken.

Well done Mr Gradi.:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
top man, done great work for crewe

be interesting to see how they get on without him next season

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
He's actually not retiring but 'moving upstairs' and is going to be called Technical Director and still has overall charge of all Crewe's teams and their academy. The person who will effectively be manager is Steve Holland - his title will be first team coach. The changes are from the 1st July.

There's been quite a sizeable chunk of the Crewe fans (which doesn't amount to many people I know) calling for Dario's head at various points during this season and there was a lot of trouble at the club's AGM when some fans tried to put through a motion of no confidence in Dario (it was allowed to be discussed).

Obviously he is generally well regarded though and I think most of their fans think of him as some sort of saint but recognise it was time he moved aside.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ahem.

F

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports