Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dare we dream.......

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I thought all the cool kids used FIFA Ultimate Team to work out how good a player is now?

You've forgotten Paul Merson and "I've not heard of any of the players they've bought in, they can't be any good".

On a serious note, I feel we are weaker on our options in goal this season, missing Maty Ryan for the whole of January could be a key moment for us. Alireza Jahanbakhsh will also be at the Asian Cup so could miss quite a few games at the same time.

However across the rest of the squad we appear to have strengthened and given real options for most positions. It will be how quickly the new players can bed into the squad, we had a great season avoiding injury to most key players and relatively few suspensions, will we be able to repeat that? We've got a very tough start to the season, facing 4 of the top 6 in our first seven games, so could easily let our heads drop if we suffer a few early defeats. On the flip side we've got a good chance to catch those sides before they a fully up to speed and get a morale boosting unexpected win or two.

Its going to be tight, it always is, but I feel positive we can improve on last season. It should be another exciting season whatever happens.

#prayforsnow

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's going to be a tough tough season. Last season we were so lucky with injuries. Not so many poor teams this year, they got relegated. We will do well to avoid relegation, I would settle for the same position finish as last year. Sorry for sounding so negative but we really have our work cut out this season even with strengthening the squad with good signings. Excited to see how the new boys cope with The Premier League......It going to be a roller coaster that's for sure.

*really hope when we finish over half way this and other similar posts are bounced.:rave::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here