Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Mills

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched or barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth and forms underground pools almost a mile under ground. Over thousands of years small blind transparent fish have evolved and live in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or earths surface and have never seen by human eye...
These fish care more about Danny Mills than i do

:wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched or barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth and forms underground pools almost a mile under ground. Over thousands of years small blind transparent fish have evolved and live in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or earths surface and have never seen by human eye...

That made me laugh out loud. :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Something like this

Graham Potter has done ok but he has not improved Brighton we could all go in there and play attractive football but you have to improve and Brighton need to kick on

Typical armchair pundit and I must have missed Danny Mills glittering coaching and managerial record that qualifies him to suggest he or anyone could rock up at Brighton and get us playing attractive football.

Stone me what a Buglecunt he is.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Odd timing. Exactly how many more points does he expect us to have at this point in the season…

We were 2nd on Saturday and are now only 4th, simply isn’t good enough. The Potter OUT Mills/Morrison IN campaign starts here…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Very good

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
The bloke is an absolute bell end of the highest order. Deserves dog shit abuse. I absolutely despise the ****.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

yeah but, he's an ex pro, he's a proper pundit,............. he knows people

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Not a Manc, Mills played for ManC in the middle of his career, just 51 games in 5 years, one of many clubs.

Yet for some strange reason, he later adopted them as his club, could it because of …….. Mansour?

Glory hunting cnt.

He had a lot of clubs never stayed anywhere very long... maybe a bit of a ***** !

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He does seem to have a problem with us, will have a pop at any opportunity.

We've had the nerve to use his beloved Leeds United to develop a player and then not sell him to them. Then to rub salt into the wounds we only went and bullied his beloved Man City beating them 3-2 and being the sole reason they lost the Champions League Final. Plus he played for Middlesbrough so probably hasn't gotten over our thuggery on Gaston Ramirez either. I mean who do we think we are.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It depends on you work for and where you are in your media career.

Mills is very much in the say something controversial you may not agree with to wind people up period. Best ignored.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, I do care when some clown mugs off our club, if that’s Danny Mills or a bloke down the pub, I care !

Exactly - or course I care. I care even more because I literally KNOW he’s wrong and I’m far more qualified to discuss BHAFC than him. He clearly had a ****ing massive chip on his shoulder and if I saw him I’d ****ing point it out to him too - as I tired to to Lescott at the Man City game after his shitty clueless comments about our performance when we lost 1-0 up there. Chat shit get told… :lol:

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I played 5 a side with him a while back. He was sound and down to earth and got a round in after. Shit pundit though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Exactly - or course I care. I care even more because I literally KNOW he’s wrong and I’m far more qualified to discuss BHAFC than him. He clearly had a ****ing massive chip on his shoulder and if I saw him I’d ****ing point it out to him too - as I tired to to Lescott at the Man City game after his shitty clueless comments about our performance when we lost 1-0 up there. Chat shit get told… :lol:

Just doing an albeit annoying job. Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant, it's just there to cause a reaction as per contract.

Same job most pundits do on radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here