Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
So, just to keep myself up to date. Colunga and holla, who finished last season unfit to wear the shirt.
are now our great players for next season before a ball has been kicked, based on a photograph?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, just to keep myself up to date. Colunga and holla, who finished last season unfit to wear the shirt.
are now our great players for next season before a ball has been kicked, based on a photograph?
:lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why? Especiallyif as speculated we sign a wide midfielder we would then have an abundnce of midfielders competing for about 3 places and neither Ince or JFC would come top of the pile.

I rate both players' potential highly but they are competing against experience in a very tough league. I don't think either will be first choice.
I still feel JFC is best suited to playing further forward than we have tended to allow and also to work on his pace over two and three yards. He has a tendency to be standing on his heels rather than his toes. Rather like cricketers who get in a rut he needs to take a little time to focus on technique and come back more able to realise his considerable potential.
Ince is nearer to being a regular sub in my view but has to work on his ball control. Last season he had noticeably worked on his passing and taking the time to place the ball accurately to teammates so he can clearly develop and improve and he has the natural ability to frighten opponents with his physicality. Add the confidence to shoot (calmly rather than thrashing at it) and learn to head the ball and he is a gem. He'snot there yet though and he is competing with Stephens with Rea coming up on his shoulder so will need to be consistent to stake a claim to a starting place

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I rate both players' potential highly but they are competing against experience in a very tough league. I don't think either will be first choice.
I still feel JFC is best suited to playing further forward than we have tended to allow and also to work on his pace over two and three yards. He has a tendency to be standing on his heels rather than his toes. Rather like cricketers who get in a rut he needs to take a little time to focus on technique and come back more able to realise his considerable potential.
Ince is nearer to being a regular sub in my view but has to work on his ball control. Last season he had noticeably worked on his passing and taking the time to place the ball accurately to teammates so he can clearly develop and improve and he has the natural ability to frighten opponents with his physicality. Add the confidence to shoot (calmly rather than thrashing at it) and learn to head the ball and he is a gem. He'snot there yet though and he is competing with Stephens with Rea coming up on his shoulder so will need to be consistent to stake a claim to a starting place

I agree 100%

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I agree 100%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here