Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla gone

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My match worn Danny Holla football shirt just became a rare item, an appreciating asset. [emoji854]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He was AWFUL, Kraay nearly got us promoted to the TOP tier, Kuipers went on loan to Boston

Kraay played for PSV, Kuipers played for Crawley - I wasn't putting him at the same level as Kraay. Merely I thought he was decent enough at the level we were at back then, although he was more cult than class.

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Danny Holla in that orange shirt at Leeds was absolutely brilliant

On Tuesday at Oxford...... dire

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Just Stephens to get rid of now then.
He's already gone mate. I'd be amazed if he plays for us again. Unfortunately its highly unlikely he'll be the only big name leaving this window for the premiership. Duffy in, Dunky out!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He's already gone mate. I'd be amazed if he plays for us again. Unfortunately its highly unlikely he'll be the only big name leaving this window for the premiership. Duffy in, Dunky out!

Did I just pass into a parallel univerise without my knowing? Has TB suggested that we are aiming for the bottom 2 this season?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What, not even Michel Kuipers in the early days?

Kuipers, in his prime, was an excellent keeper and probably the best shot-stopper we've ever had in my opinion - even better than Stockdale. I bloody loved Kuipers, still do.

As for Holla I'm pleased we're clearing the decks and I'm hoping it's a warning to Elvis Manu that he could go the same way although I've been buoyed by Elvis's performances against Colchester and Oxford and I hope he can still come good. Holla, on the other hand, looked off-pace and disinterested in his last two games.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Did I just pass into a parallel univerise without my knowing? Has TB suggested that we are aiming for the bottom 2 this season?
Hull, WBA, Sunderland. Take your pick and for an eight figure sum, he can be yours!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Kuipers, in his prime, was an excellent keeper and probably the best shot-stopper we've ever had in my opinion - even better than Stockdale. I bloody loved Kuipers, still do.
SHoud have gone to spec savers!!! All you could say about Kuipers, is he was probably the best keeper we had since Nicky Rust! Although Mark Omenrod might have an issue with that!!! Kuipers was good at the time, but not in the same class as what we have now

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

As for Holla I'm pleased we're clearing the decks and I'm hoping it's a warning to Elvis Manu that he could go the same way although I've been buoyed by Elvis's performances against Colchester and Oxford and I hope he can still come good. Holla, on the other hand, looked off-pace and disinterested in his last two games.

There's one thing in common with those two clubs Buzzer. You've got it, they are both playing in lower leagues. Think that's his level to be honest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was a big letdown as were just about all those last minute panic signings at the time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SHoud have gone to spec savers!!! All you could say about Kuipers, is he was probably the best keeper we had since Nicky Rust! Although Mark Omenrod might have an issue with that!!! Kuipers was good at the time, but not in the same class as what we have now

Nope. I stand by my comment about Kuipers being a very good shot-stopper. I'll happily concede that he had loads of flaws to his game that means that he's nowhere near as good as Stockdale or Kuszczak though. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here