Dan Harding finished at Saints?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks like Mr Tickles will struggle to get into their side again, they have just signed a very decent left back from Burnley called Danny Fox.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14494862.stm

Saints look a very good side.

This is a bit OTT for a Championship Club. It seems that Southampton want to be in teh play-offs (which I forecast even before they signed him). Good Left backs are hard to find but hardly the spine of the side.

I thought Dan Harding was a good player, but played out of position (although it was the same position he plays for Southampton*). I was disappointed to see him go. *THis does not make sense, but you might know what I mean?

I had Burnley going down even before this.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd have him back after he grovelled a bit!

Me too. If you ever speak to either of the Southampton lads you would find they have a very different story about their Albion departure from what was made public... both felt they were worked into a corner and portrayed as the bad guys.

True or not, Harding would be a decent signing in a position where we're short of competition IMHO.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Harding's an OK player but Saints want Premiership football very soon and know he'll never be up to it. Harding went for the money while he could, I don't blame him, he'll be a league two nobody before long.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Me too. If you ever speak to either of the Southampton lads you would find they have a very different story about their Albion departure from what was made public... both felt they were worked into a corner and portrayed as the bad guys.

True or not, Harding would be a decent signing in a position where we're short of competition IMHO.

So bad in fact that Harding said he would sign for us, went on hols then signed for Leeds.

Yeah really backed into a corner there. Floppy haired twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here