Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:clap2: :clap2: fly out tomorrow on the 1:30[i think]pm on EasyJet

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Can you make it a nice pint of Amstel instead! Always greatful of Stella on the train to away games, but in the mood for something a bit different!

I land at 9.45pm so will text Arthur after I have checked into my hotel to see which lady of the night he/you are trying to have your wicked way with!

Anyway I will be on the 10.10 from KX to Doncaster on the 25th, so if you need somebody to drink those spare cans, I will try and help put again!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Mr Blobby said:
Can you make it a nice pint of Amstel instead! Always greatful of Stella on the train to away games, but in the mood for something a bit different!

I land at 9.45pm so will text Arthur after I have checked into my hotel to see which lady of the night he/you are trying to have your wicked way with!

Anyway I will be on the 10.10 from KX to Doncaster on the 25th, so if you need somebody to drink those spare cans, I will try and help put again!

O.K. Im leaving ladies of the night to my learned colleague. Can sort out an Amstel though.

Im on Midland Mainline up to Sheff for Doncaster. Sorry.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Tubby Mondays said:
O.K. Im leaving ladies of the night to my learned colleague. Can sort out an Amstel though.

Im on Midland Mainline up to Sheff for Doncaster. Sorry.

:ohmy: thats the thanks I get for forcing myself to drink cans of stella for you! :angry: :angry:

:drink: :drink: :drink: then :drink: :drink: :drink: then :smokin: = :p then more :drink: :drink: :drink: woo hoo roll on the Dam!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports