Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dallas Cowboys

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Just watched the game from last night and what a cracker it was against the Packers. A big big win for the Cowboys who should now hopefully have homefield advantage all the way to the Superbowl:yahoo::cheery::cheery::cheery::clap2:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Some dodgy calls by the officials though. In the end they were hanging on before that interference was given that led to a TD. Also, the Packers had the understudy QB on after Brett Favre got hurt, (although he was having a nightmare anyway).

New England are the boys this year by the looks of it. I just can't stand Tony Romo & TO.

I'm afraif NFL, NBA & Baseball are all I get to see working out here, so I sort of got in to NFL & actually like it now!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Go Cowboys!!

Saw them play against Atlanta in 87 at Irving. Cant believe its 20 years ago.

PG

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
People complain about the big four in the premier league but the Pats, Packers, Colts and Cowboys are killing everyone else this season.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yeah, but it's not the same teams every year because of the draft and the salary cap.

America, the land of the free market, is much more regulated than the Premiership.

PG

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
People complain about the big four in the premier league but the Pats, Packers, Colts and Cowboys are killing everyone else this season.

Not quite to the same level as in the premership though. I actually dont think any of those four will win it this season.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Not quite to the same level as in the premership though. I actually dont think any of those four will win it this season.
Who do you think will win it then. My money is on the Pats obviously as they destroy everyone at the moment including the Cowboys although the game was closer than the scoreline suggested :(

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Pats offnece has been awesome this year, Brady has so many options to go to it's hard for any defence to keep them quiet all game.

Iv'e got my fingers crossed that my beloved Boston can land the holy trinity of US sports in the super bowl, the world series and the nba title.

One down two to go.

If only the Revolution had of beaten Houston. :nono:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

How times have changed from when I started watching American Football 20 years ago - the Pats, Packers and Colts (not to mention the TB Buccaneers and Detroit Lions) were the joke of the NFL. As mentioned above though, it's the draft that evens it up so that the crap eventuallly rises to the top and vice-versa.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Who do you think will win it then. My money is on the Pats obviously as they destroy everyone at the moment including the Cowboys although the game was closer than the scoreline suggested :(

I quite fancy the Chargers, think they are just starting to pick up steam. Either that or (some will laugh) Tampa. I can see Garcia guiding them to the superbowl against Indy or SD.

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
You can't help but watch the Patriots; even if you aren't a fan of the team. It's pure entertainment, I'd go as far to say as much entertainment as the St Louis Rams when they were scoring 40 points a game and 500 yards worth of offense.

The game last night was a good one, I thought it was all over when Farve went out. Top job by Aaron Rodgers, he looked reasonably sound throughout the night and didn't give up big turnovers. For me it's simple, Dallas are the best team in the NFC, it'd be shocking if they didn't make it to the SuperBowl.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Packers - the only team OWNED by the FANS, not some multi billionaire who might whisk the franchise off elsewhere the States.

We will be back!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Did anyone watch the bronco's vs the bears on saturday night? Was brilliant end to end stuff. Looked like it was going to the brono's, but with 2 seconds on the clock the bears converted a field goal, making it level!!! And the bears won it!

The atmosphere was brilliant aswell. Great stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here