Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know football is about opinions but it really surprises me that some seem to not rate Stephens that highly.
I don't think many on here don't rate Stephens it just every one has a price and we have other players who could fill his boots albeit not as well.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Typical NSC under rate a very good player. We will realise if he left how good and critical he is for us especially playing 442

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think many on here don't rate Stephens it just every one has a price and we have other players who could fill his boots albeit not as well.
This. He's good and will form a great partnership with Kayal, but I think that there are a lot of midfielders about that could form a great partnership with Kayal. He's not irreplaceable.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This. He's good and will form a great partnership with Kayal, but I think that there are a lot of midfielders about that could form a great partnership with Kayal. He's not irreplaceable.
We might struggle to replace him by the end of the month though. I don't think any of the other midfielders at the club are at his and Kayal's level yet.

Selling him will leave us short, damage our team and disrupt what we have been successfully doing in the last three league games. It would be a daft move.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm watching Birmingham v Derby at the moment and I can see why Derby want Stephens as their central midfielders are non existent.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We might struggle to replace him by the end of the month though. I don't think any of the other midfielders at the club are at his and Kayal's level yet.

Selling him will leave us short, damage our team and disrupt what we have been successfully doing in the last three league games. It would be a daft move.

Would be nutty selling Stephens, We've got a lot of midfielders here but there's only 2 that can play our system well. Rather than selling him we should be looking for another midfielder who's good enough to cover for him or Kayal should they get injured,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be nutty selling Stephens, We've got a lot of midfielders here but there's only 2 that can play our system well. Rather than selling him we should be looking for another midfielder who's good enough to cover for him or Kayal should they get injured,
The way they are picking up yellow cards we may find out who CH thinks is the third best central midfielder, quite soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here