Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Anyone else notice when Murray scored his first goal, most of the team celebrated with the subs on the sidelines with Knocky and Murray hugging Stephens. Bit of a sign there?! #Together

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I thought Dyche's plan was to sign TWO central midfielders - Hendrick AND (not or) Stephens?

We'll have to wait and see....I expect Brighton to announce a new deal for DS soon - thought it might happen yesterday.

Think he was just after one as he first bid for Hendrick (rejected) then for Stephens (rejected) then Hendrick and so on..........

Weren't we reported as being interested in Dafour a few years ago? Good player in a very similar mould.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Press suggesting Jedinak £4m move to Villa being financed by Villa selling Westwood to Burnley - happy days

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well he obviously prefers the Burnley Hotel as he has accepted the offer and will be joining Burnley subject to him passing his medical on Monday

UTC

Must be imminent then, time is running out

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been to Burnley and Dubai and I'd take Burnley any day of the week.

Dubai is my most hated place on earth
Why don't you like it?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
_90799499_ornella.jpg

I hope they both fall in love with Burnley.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley are selling a midfielder to Massive now.

Have they still a vacancy for midfield in their 25 man squad ?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Well he obviously prefers the Burnley Hotel as he has accepted the offer and will be joining Burnley subject to him passing his medical on Monday

UTC

He's never had any contact from anyone at Burnley. He's not even been up north since the summer break. Awkward

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He's never had any contact from anyone at Burnley. He's not even been up north since the summer break. Awkward

I assume he's talking about Defour (who has just signed for them) and not Stephens.

Hopefully, as others have said, interest in Stephens is over now. He showed in twenty minutes on Friday what a great player he is, especially starting the move for the third goal.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Looking to sign westwood from villa
thread closed (hopefully)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here