[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
AN has to be more ITK than the vast majority on here. There doesn't appear to be alot of love for him on here........Any justification for that? I find his stuff informative for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
AN has to be more ITK than the vast majority on here. There doesn't appear to be alot of love for him on here........Any justification for that? I find his stuff informative for the most part.

Never really got the NSC vs Naylor thing either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Never really got the NSC vs Naylor thing either.

The Amex atmo bullshit piece last season didn't help. Was funny how after that the atmo went up an extra notch and was brilliant in the last half a dozen games (of course he'll say that was his intention). That wasn't good for me but on the whole he's ok and does hear things but often after its broke on here / somewhere else in the press TBH...

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
The Amex atmo bullshit piece last season didn't help. Was funny how after that the atmo went up an extra notch and was brilliant in the last half a dozen games (of course he'll say that was his intention). That wasn't good for me but on the whole he's ok and does hear things but often after its broke on here / somewhere else in the press TBH...
Sounds like 'job done' on his part there to be honest. The atmosphere at times has been lacking at The Amex on occasions. Fair play to him for putting it in print.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
7 million bid for Stephens accepted!

I've just heard that we have accepted a £7 million bid from Burnley. Hope it's not true but means that it can go towards a decent striker and centre back.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
He hasn't left as yet has he? Only one online source says he's off and Naylor - who one imagines is relatively in the know - says he's not, And yet there's hand wringing aplenty and criticism of the way the club is run and the money it spends - which, least we forget tends to come direct from Uncle Tony's pockets. F£#k me, a lot of football fans today are so self entitled.

100% this. The rise and spread of social media just multiples the number of complete neanderthals who we have to put up with.

More and more reading through the bhafc tag makes me embarrassed that these twats follow the same club as me.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
That can't be right surely? Why would we offload one of our best players?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
100% this. The rise and spread of social media just multiples the number of complete neanderthals who we have to put up with.

More and more reading through the bhafc tag makes me embarrassed that these twats follow the same club as me.

Don't read it then. It makes life much easier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports