Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail - Racism Row - "just put up with it and get on with the game"

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Label me an oversensitive left wing fucknut if you must but I think it's perfectly justified. Bringing any sort of personal context to the insult (such as colour, sexuality) takes it out of the realms of sledging, for me anyway.

It would for any reasonable human being. The use of "Looney" as a user name clearly demonstrates how reasonable he is

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Has Antonio Ferdinand actually complained about anything?

I would guess they have now there were debating it over the past 48hours and now the FA have launched an investigation so im sure a complaint must have been made, be intresting to see how Rio response as Anton is his brother and Terry is his mate

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Now THAT is just a typical response from an oversensitive left wing fucknut. You'll be saying Big Ron's a racist next...

:fishing:

nice one, shame you used the fisherman!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Label me an oversensitive left wing fucknut if you must but I think it's perfectly justified. Bringing any sort of personal context to the insult (such as colour, sexuality) takes it out of the realms of sledging, for me anyway.

Yea OK Bignose.;)

Is that just as bad? Theres a difference between a political issue and a psycological fetish imo.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It would for any reasonable human being. The use of "Looney" as a user name clearly demonstrates how reasonable he is

A reasonable person wouldn't need Ad hominem responses, someone with a psycological fetish would make that kind of knee jerk response though.

Its a sign of brain washing when an issue generates an automatic response regardless of degree or gravity of an offence.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
A reasonable person wouldn't need Ad hominem responses, someone with a psycological fetish would make that kind of knee jerk response though.

Its a sign of brain washing when an issue generates an automatic response regardless of degree or gravity of an offence.

Ah, that seems to have invoked a far more reasonable response, although I can't go along with your tactic of selecting 2 sentences from the article to support it and your stance when it's the tone of the whole piece that is so objectionable.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ah, that seems to have invoked a far more reasonable response, although I can't go along with your tactic of selecting 2 sentences from the article to support it and your stance when it's the tone of the whole piece that is so objectionable.

They where key sentences and I dont know how you grasp tone other than preconditioned prejudices.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
They where key sentences and I dont know how you grasp tone other than preconditioned prejudices.

Borrowing your 'select 2 key phrases' technique:

"Cant see a problem than you grauniad readers looking for something the whine about" and

"just because its racial does not justify outbreaks of hysterical outrage unless you are an oversensative leftwing fucknut"

Hmm, they certainly expose your preconditioned prejudices........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here