Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail backs Michael McIntyre - hurrah!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
At the risk of offending your impenetrable sense of self-importance, I've seen some pretty odious comedians during the past few months. Although I'm not sure if any of them matched the description as neatly as Dominic Lawson.

:kiss:

Are you EVER able to respond to anything I post without making some remark calling me "self-righteous", "self-important" etc etc? I could make a comment about your character ya know but its a bit shitty really isn't it?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
At the risk of offending your impenetrable sense of self-importance, I've seen some pretty odious comedians during the past few months. Although I'm not sure if any of them matched the description as neatly as Dominic Lawson.

"odious
adj odious [ˈəudiəs]
hateful; disgusting"

He's a bloke who tells jokes about running out of toilet paper. He's crap but he's hardly Jim Davidson.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
:kiss:

Are you EVER able to respond to anything I post without making some remark calling me "self-righteous", "self-important" etc etc? I could make a comment about your character ya know but its a bit shitty really isn't it?

Sorry sorry sorry I'm a total ****, I think I've only done it twice though, please don't make things personal my ego would not cope.

But there are some fuckin odious comedians about. I hated pretty much every one I saw at Edinburgh Fringe this year.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ah the monthly bounce of the Wozza McIntyre threads..and nobodys opinions have changed since the one last month. Already looking forward to the February thread.

You know what you're gonna get, but you come back anyway?

Thanks for listening! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here