Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham - Home end

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else going in the Home end? Whereabouts?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is their ground like ours, with the home and away fans sat in different places. We have home fans in Brighton and away fans in Hove...do they have the home fans in Dagenham and the away end in Redbridge!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure yet whether to do North Terrace or main stand

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Me and 3 others are in the home end, although not sure whereabouts

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When FC United said they were going into the home end when they played us NSC went into panic mode, and their were armed guards searching bags for whippets and Oasis albums to prevent the Category C thugs from gaining entrance.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When FC United said they were going into the home end when they played us NSC went into panic mode, and their were armed guards searching bags for whippets and Oasis albums to prevent the Category C thugs from gaining entrance.

And they did a bloody good job, there were no reported incidents of northern hardman causing us southerners any problems at all.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

and given that Oasis are Citeh it was a bit f***ing pointless.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Just a little something someone on their board wrote.

I can assure you this matter has been considered by the club and plans have been made accordingly. I am sure you will understand why details will not be published in advance, but you will see some of the results of our planning at the game. Hopefully other bits of the plans will not have to be implemented, so will remain "behind the scenes".
I have been in close liaison with the police and officials at the away club, and have up to date information which has been used in our deliberations for the game. Can I also remind all attending the game of the good reputation of both sets of fans, and the need to maintain this, proving supporters of different clubs do not have to resort to disorder, as so many in the media seem to think.
My role at the club is to provide a safe environment for spectators to enjoy the games, and I can assure you that I intend to continue my best efforts to provide this at the game against Brighton. We've got a lot of other big games coming up in the next few weeks, and the crowd behaviour at the Boxing Day game will go some way towards determining what happens in the future. Equally I would point out that Football League Ground Regulations allow the removal by stewards or police of any fans occupying the wrong section of the ground (home or away), especially if they do anything to draw attention to themselves.
So please help the stewarding team to keep things right, and dont allow anything on the terraces to detract from the action on the pitch.
I hope you all have a good Christmas Day, and get to see a great game of football on Sunday (dont forget its a 1pm kick off)
Tony

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

You do actually have a perfectly good point, this board went into melt down when we were told there might be some Mancunians in the South Stand, and now we are talking about doing the exact same to D&R as if it was nothing surprising.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Another thread on their forum. They seem to be a bit concerned by us being in the home end. We're friendly for heaven's sake!

Lookong forward to tomorrow , dont know what to expect had a look at Brighton Forums and it appears a few will try entry into the home section not really on . If were playing these bigger clubs surely we need to concede more of the ground financialy it makes sense .Dont fancy standing with my teenage childeren and witnessing crowds trouble my friend is a Orient Fan and said there welcome to there stadium was very not cricket in the past , hope the due people are aware of the potential problems.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You do actually have a perfectly good point, this board went into melt down when we were told there might be some Mancunians in the South Stand, and now we are talking about doing the exact same to D&R as if it was nothing surprising.

The chances are that there will be no problems, but if D&R had given us a decent ticket allocation in the first place, just as we should have done for FCUM, everyone would be a winner.

Super Chilled

Wouldn't want a warm beer
Nov 26, 2010
Will still try the away end, but will happily sit in the home end. Anything to get away from the family :lol:

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Home end for me - North Stand AKA the Sieve.
I agree with Super Chilled - there's a definite need to get away from the mince pies, turkey sandwiches and in-laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here