Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DAFT Bints - any new recruits?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Hova girl? Old albion girl? Daffy Duck? Brightongirl87? (not sure if I've got that right)

No benefits apart from a mention in my signature (space allowing), although I'm thinking a post-match 'meat up' should be on the agenda...

PM me if interested.

BTW DAFT Bints is the female wing of DAFT, which stands for Dossing Albion Fans Together (ie NSC).

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Thanks for the invite. My sis (The Grub) and I are pretty daft and paint our nails blue and white for special occasions. Is that enough to get us in?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wil check everyone's profile, and if their favourite player is Peter Brezovan, then they probably are.

Alternatively pm me. :)

What about Gordon Greer?

I trust you have considered the implications of the Sex Discrimination Act 2008, as well as the Human Rights Act 1998 (in particular the right to freedom of association)? I fear it means you will at least have to permit men to apply to be a Daft Bint (you can find a tenuous reason for rejecting their applications later on).

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hova girl? Old albion girl? Daffy Duck? Brightongirl87? (not sure if I've got that right)

No benefits apart from a mention in my signature (space allowing), although I'm thinking a post-match 'meat up' should be on the agenda...

PM me if interested.

BTW DAFT Bints is the female wing of DAFT, which stands for Dossing Albion Fans Together (ie NSC).

You won't get a response from Daffy Duck now...Her nurse had to put her to bed because she's still getting over Tuesday...All this excitement in one season is gonna make mine and my dad's life hell!

Lush

Mods' Pet
What about Gordon Greer?

I trust you have considered the implications of the Sex Discrimination Act 2008, as well as the Human Rights Act 1998 (in particular the right to freedom of association)? I fear it means you will at least have to permit men to apply to be a Daft Bint (you can find a tenuous reason for rejecting their applications later on).

In the past, it has been a request to prove that the applicant is hairless below the neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here