Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well that stage was a bit more like it. Enjoyed that.

A bit more like it!? A bit more bloody like it!!?

It was the best GT stage of the season by a country mile!

What a shame for anyone who missed it and can only watch the highlights.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A bit more like it!? A bit more bloody like it!!?

It was the best GT stage of the season by a country mile!

What a shame for anyone who missed it and can only watch the highlights.

Yep, glad I had the opportunity to watch from lunchtime. Beautiful scenery, stunning performances from many different riders and groups up the Aubisque, exhilarating stuff.

And tomorrow's stage looks as though it could be equally brilliant.

That's why I don't miss football AT ALL on weekends like this.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What's gone wrong with this place?

We had a whole thread about the most boring Tour in years, yet get treated to Fuente de mkII the day after what was already the best GT stage for a long while, and not a dicky bird.

Bizarre :mad:

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I'm doing a bit of riding this week in an attempt to get rid of my summer hols excesses. Still hoping to appear sometime, someplace on 25th.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Gents, a gentle reminder of the geeks ride on the 25th, the route is being planned as we speak!!! Theres been an amazing response, im really looking forward to meeting u's! Motto: the more the merrier!

looking forward to this ride, any idea on aproximate distance and location?

looking forward to this ride, any idea on aproximate distance and location?

Nice 1 gents, sorry the route is not up, ive just gone back to work so a tad behind, hope to have it up shortly...aiming for 120k give or take. Lots of us going so can't wait!! Glanders, u should to the tt first then join us!!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
https://www.strava.com/routes/6454553

Right Ladies and Gents. Tricky's ask Me to post route for the Geeks ride on the 25th September. It'll start in Lewes so as to be roughly central for those far out west and east, or even north. :) There's a free car park at the start of the route. To allow time for riders to get to Lewes, may I suggest a 9.30am start. Look forward to seeing some new and old faces. :albion2:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Right Ladies and Gents. Tricky's ask Me to post route for the Geeks ride on the 25th September. It'll start in Lewes so as to be roughly central for those far out west and east, or even north. :) There's a free car park at the start of the route. To allow time for riders to get to Lewes, may I suggest a 9.30am start. Look forward to seeing some new and old faces. :albion2:

What's that little kink on the right all about?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

looks great-really looking forward to this,is there any planned refreshment stops? plenty of cafes along the way though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here