Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'll tell you what Geeks, ferry to France for some northern classics style cycling is an absolute bargain. Decent bike rack with 4 people in the car and you're laughing - same price for up to 9 people as it is to travel alone.
I'd be well up for going over again and seeking out some of the cobbled Bergs on the winter hack.

Oh, and Belgium and France really do excel when it comes to decent bike lanes. But then we all knew that already.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This one might be a little 'niche':-

Hiney jersey.png

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
By the way - this is the best ever - Hiney Art track team, how could they not win
I'm not convinced I want [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] all over my tits!

The search goes on for an Albion themed cycling kit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are off-road cyclists welcome on here too?

I took my (rarely-used but pretty decent) bike off and around Cissbury today with some challenging, for me, climbs. Really enjoyed it.

I fancy a Worthing -> Devil's Dyke ride - I'm assuming that will be easy enough to do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like this one with a smaller badge.. Oh! And without the stat bro. :thumbsup:
My laziness with the previous logo was beginning to pee me off, even so it still took me longer to open my email, than it did to change the design.

Banjo.png[

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I took my (rarely-used but pretty decent) bike off and around Cissbury today with some challenging, for me, climbs. Really enjoyed it.

I fancy a Worthing -> Devil's Dyke ride - I'm assuming that will be easy enough to do.
We are a broad church.
Just take you're shoes off, we don't want mud walked through the thread.
Mountain biking gets an odd mention, so I'm sure someone will be along shortly, fortunately for you it won't be me.

Just so long as you play nice, we'll have none of the Big Board rough housing and hazing here, any of that nonsense and you'll be on your way :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now that's more like it. Loving that. Brilliant just noticed the name. Haha!!

I didn't think I could get the image of the sides and back, but it turns out I can:-

banjo 2.png

banjo 3.png

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Google Maps is very good in searching out a route and identifies many of the offroad routes for cyclists (as I found out on my road bike last week...:rolleyes: ) . Then don't forget to record your ride on Strava!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nice to see Ben Hermans bag himself a win at Brabantse Pijl today.

I think Gilbert would approve, and bodes well for him and BMC in the coming weeks. Amstel Gold race this Sunday don't forget.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As some of us go out in pairs, maybe we could have 'team' jerseys. Hamilton Pogue and Banjo Strings as examples? How would that work SB?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here