Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Customer Satisfaction Surveys OUT

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
3. If the service has been shit and I want to rant at them

To do exactly the opposite, I would make an effort to respond if somewhere is particularly good - credit where credit is due. I’ve done things for precisely that reason for three French campsites we have been to in the last couple of weeks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To do exactly the opposite, I would make an effort to respond if somewhere is particularly good - credit where credit is due. I’ve done things for precisely that reason for three French campsites we have been to in the last couple of weeks.

It’s both….I only tend to reply if there’s something to say (either way).

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Always the Mcdonalds ones using the code on every receipt. Big mac and fries for £1.99 every time and takes 3 minutes. When you get that order use new receipt and repeat.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

I had a recent flight with Aer Lingus back from Dublin due to leave at about 7pm. After taxiing to the runway we were told there was a fault with the on board computer and we’d be heading back to the stand. Then told it would be 30 mins. Then again. Then again. After 3:30 hours sat on the plane with no AC and no food and water (and my phone had no charge), they told us the plane was fixed but that the operational decision had been made not to fly the plane as it would be in the wrong place for the next day. It then took three hours to get off the plane, rebook a flight for the next day, and then to a hotel as they scrambled to find hotel rooms for everyone. Couple of hours sleep, then back to the airport the next day. At which point, they sent me a survey to review how my experience was…

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Filled out a survey for Primark the other day, (I know, but the wife has been having withdrawal symptoms over the past couple of years, so we did a dawn raid before the masses descended).

The survey asked if any member of staff had come to my attention, to which I replied “yes”. Follow up question what they had done, so their good work could be acknowledged and passed on to them.

I wrote “the member of staff at the till sneezed into his hands, then made no attempt to sanitise them before serving the next customer”, which wasn’t me, or I would have said something to his face!

I’m not expecting a response...!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I recently joined Checkatrade and rely on reviews to keep me on the top pages..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here