Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie - is this true?

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Saw a bit on TV about that striker on loan from Arsenal at Derby who we nealy got last season, now he is scoring for fun!!

Autoro or somehting think he was from Napoli??

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Currie - is this true?

Da Man Clay said:
What happened then, if you can say.

No idea! It just made snigger that it's come from a friend of a friend...........etc! Sorry :down:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Barrel of Fun said:
I would have thought the Ticehursts' had more to worry about than spreading malicious rumours.

Just out of interest who are the Ticehursts?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
QUOTE]Originally posted by fatboy
On deadline day Ipswich called back to say we could have him for £25k but DK wasn't available to take the call.

[/QUOTE]

Dont you know he was on the phone tryng to sign us Leon Constatine, Grant Holt etc .

Perhaps this thread http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97517&perpage=20&pagenumber=3 should be titled Constantine almost came but whilst I was wanking myself off at what a major coup this signing would of been, I missed out on Ruby Murray for £25 grand :shootself

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
to be honest, even though we didnt get what were supposedly our main transfer targets, i dont think we can really grumble that there has been a lack of transfer activity in the club. and for those that do moan i personally think dick knight has proved himself to be the right man in charge of the club once again. by putting the effort into the transfer market.
obviously just my opinion though. ok the players we have got need to prove themselves but it isnt through a lack of effort on knights part.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
graz126 said:
to be honest, even though we didnt get what were supposedly our main transfer targets, i dont think we can really grumble that there has been a lack of transfer activity in the club. and for those that do moan i personally think dick knight has proved himself to be the right man in charge of the club once again. by putting the effort into the transfer market.
obviously just my opinion though. ok the players we have got need to prove themselves but it isnt through a lack of effort on knights part.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen. I doubt it will silence the ARS though. Some people don't seem to be able to grasp reality and the workings of the transfer market. It is not Championship Manager, you know?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Blame Ipswich for overpricing Darren Currie. They now have to pay big wages to a reserve player until the season ends.

I can't believe this negativity sometimes.:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here