Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Currently snowing in Newcastle

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
The snow is disappearing rapidly but it'll be f''in freezing up in that away end. At least another -5 degrees wind chill its so high up. Let's keep warm by singing non stop for 90 minutes

went last year,i thought new rules said we had to be pitch level now

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The snow is disappearing rapidly but it'll be f''in freezing up in that away end. At least another -5 degrees wind chill its so high up. Let's keep warm by singing non stop for 90 minutes

Looking at your location I can't help but think you're used to it and will be turning up bare chested.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My newsagent informed me this morning they have under soil heating so the much should be fine. Sometimes from a safety point if the access roads and pavements are considered a no go then it might be called off. I am currently 35 miles north of Newcastle and the snow has stopped and appears to be thawing but further snow is forecast for later today/ tonight. Hope that helps. And yes I'm going.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I believe there is a Geordie emergency group that turns out in times like this, they are all fat,sweaty bald chaps and they get rolled around over the snow to melt it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Newcastle training this morning

rafa.jpg
training.jpg

via http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...er-wonderland-newcastle-united-train-14092680

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't be that cold. I can see a palm tree.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
No problem at the moment. Most of the snow has thawed this afternoon.. It will probably freeze tonight, but no risk as far as I can see for the game

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Due to start raining here in the next hour, and not meant to drop below freezing tonight - can't see there being any issues with the game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tomer Hemed’s insta shows them having a snowball fight at the airport. I’d link/embed if I knew how/could be bothered.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

the captain

May 21, 2013
snow in the toon

Anyone in Newcastle or have news if the game will be going ahead ?

I live in Newcastle, it stopped snowing at lunchtime roads are clear undersoil heating will kick in as long as Health & safety don't make a fuss about icy steps I am sure it will go ahead ..bloody hope so as took alot of effort to get a ticket and it's the 1st away game I have been able to get tickets for of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here