Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cups of tea at work - an unsanitary problem.

What should I DO ?

• What a fuss about NOTHING Easy, you big girls blouse. Accept his tea in good grace and stop being su

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • It's a little unsavoury I grant you. Perhaps a quite word in a "jokey" manner, just to let him know

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Eeurrgh, that is VILE - he might have POO on his fingers. Next time, cuff him over the head with you

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • OTHER - please elaborate below.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Keep your mug at a very high temperature (so your tea is always hot) and buy a smart little 'Mug handle cosy'. That way he'll have to hold the handle unless he wants 3rd degree burns.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Juan - its about half a dozen cups of tea to make on average, but thats still too many for me to be arsed with.

tedebear - people already have me down as a weirdo. I'm not going to give them proof by drinking my tea through a straw.

Gazwags suggestion of a tray is an extremely sensible one - and is therefore completely out of place on this thread, so I have dismissed it out of hand.

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Balance your (upturned) mug on your (erect) cock.

Proffer it to him in aforementioned manner.

See if he grips the 'rim' then.

And then see what he does with the mug. :)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:

tedebear - people already have me down as a weirdo. I'm not going to give them proof by drinking my tea through a straw.

why ever not?? I do.... I like to stir my pint with a swizzle stick too - helps add to the mysteriousness that is moi :blush:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
alan partridge said:
Balance your (upturned) mug on your (erect) cock.

Proffer it to him in aforementioned manner.

See if he grips the 'rim' then.

And then see what he does with the mug. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Stop the "My turn to be Butler" routine and make your own cups of tea-that way you can be assured of the level of hygiene that suits you. No more sperm coated earwax falling off a bogey caked, piss soaked finger that's been bum wiping.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I have a similar problem with some very unsavoury colleagues, some of whom resemble street drinkers more than civil servants. I don't know how many cuppas a day you'd miss out on using my method but I 'just say no' when an offensive one offers and then sneak to the kettle myself when they've finished. Failing that I'd try a line like "listen mate, would you like to have my juices smeared around your rim?"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to have a MASSIVE mug, but the cleaners broke it. :angry:

My Albion mug is far too precious to trust them with, so wash it myself now and keep it in my drawer. Neither mug has ever been balanced on the end of my cock though.

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Easy you have obviously never worked in the catering trade - this blokes potentially dirty fingers are nothing compared to what had undoubtedly happened to things you have eaten in restaurants.
:ohmy:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Old Goat said:
Easy you have obviously never worked in the catering trade - this blokes potentially dirty fingers are nothing compared to what had undoubtedly happened to things you have eaten in restaurants.
:ohmy:
Yes, but I don't see that happening, so I'm not bothered.
Ignorance is bliss.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Talk very loudly in the office about your highly infectious cold sores that you get on your lips about this time every year.

Not only will HE not want to touch the rim of your mug, it will also help to ward off any unwanted attention from ugly co-workers at the office Xmas party.

Sorted.

P.S. If you work with very stupid people make sure you call them coleslaws otherwise they won't understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here