Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup final

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seriously though Bobby (can I call you Bobby?) after your boys get a beating on Saturday...will you be back to face the music, or just run away.

:wave:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Millwall, the club with the smallest away support in the championship.

Millwall, will probably bring 2 thousand fans Saturday.

Think you will find it's your cup final gimp. :)

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Their only song makes me laugh.

"No-one likes us, we don't care."

Well actually, you've written a song about it and you all sign it together. If I didn't care about something, I think that's the last thing I would do! In fact, if I didn't care about something then I would think "I don't care" then forget about it. Not bang on about it forever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You obviously were never brave enough to try your luck at the Goldstone? Toe to toe, and I know Millwall respected that, as I have been told by several of their old lads over the years.

Au contraire

I remember the nutters arriving at the goldstone back in the mid 70's when they arrived with surgical masks and there was carnage that night outside the east terrace. A good friend got so badly beaten that night, he never went to football again and he was no big hard man, just some lad who was in the wrong place ....remember brighton fans shouting at a load of millwall fans not realising there was a huge mob behind them....even the police were trying to get out of the way.

Dreadful night that was.

Bobthebrickie

Aug 26, 2013
Nowdays you just have hang ons .. Happy clappy premiershit fans who aren't really bha fans . We are the biggest small club in the world.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Highlight of last year's match - pissed Millwall dumbass runs in to the family stand concourse after rhe match giving it large to the 8 & 9 year olds - middle aged and somewhat rotund female steward walks up to him, turns him around, and pushes him outside to the waiting constabulary. Very very funny.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not long now before your cup final on Saturday when you take on the mighty lions. Wonder how many will be crying about how you give it the Barry then get put in your place .remember girls if yoView attachment 46472u pull the lions tail expect to get bitten.all the best bobthebrickie (bushwacker )

Ohh a real olde worlde hooligan, oooh........

Sorry, what I meant to write was 'Ohh, a real oldie girlie claiming to be a hooligan'.........****.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I love it when they get out........ is he still here....... come back we want some more of your great small talk

You are such a funny lad, thanks for coming

It's been great :wanker:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
You boys are a top bunch of lads

See knew you would come round.

By the way, this "no one likes us we don't care" stuff.

It's not true. I meet some great lads after the last game and the truth is your not really a threat to anyone so we don't really dis~like you.

your just like the kid who think its cool to be dis-liked...... well sorry try the Addicks they are not so keen

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
To be fair, I don't actually remember one getting within 50 foot of us, it was all bricks and bottles from a safe distance if I recall correctly.

Bless them.

Yes it was, then legged it from Albion lads wearing Tesco carrier bags :lolol: Still chuckle thinking about it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not long now before your cup final on Saturday when you take on the mighty lions. Wonder how many will be crying about how you give it the Barry then get put in your place .remember girls if yoView attachment 46472u pull the lions tail expect to get bitten.all the best bobthebrickie (bushwacker )

Bob, please can you explain to a country chap what "give it the Barry" is? I have watched that Football Factory film that you chaps like and no one says it in the film, to be honest I havn't got a clue what any one is on about in this film. Thought a man in the know could help me out.
What does "don't go all lemon mean?" and "you sigh" mean?

Also what do you mean by cup final?
Do you remember you chaps tried to get to that last season and you all had a big fight in the semi-final, something to do with too much Charlie, but I am not sure what that means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here